Growing up in the Niagara Region, Kristi has created and maintained close ties to the community. Kristi completed a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at Brock University in 2002 and a Master’s degree in Public Administration at Queen’s University in 2003. Kristi received her Juris Doctor in 2007 from Chapman University School of Law in Orange County, California. Kristi was called to the California State Bar in 2007 and practiced business law there before returning to Canada. She was called to the Ontario Bar in 2011. Kristi is licensed to practice law in the State of California and Province of Ontario.
Prior to joining Lancaster Brooks & Welch in 2015, Kristi articled and practiced in the Commercial Litigation group at an established firm in Toronto, gaining experience in a wide variety of commercial disputes as well as in estates and insolvency litigation. In practice, Kristi demonstrates a strong commitment to client service through effective communication and a common sense approach to resolving difficult issues.
- Law Society of Upper Canada (2011), Member
- Lincoln County Law Association, Member
- California State Bar (2007), Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- The Advocates’ Society, Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Catharines-Thorold and District, Board Member (2017 -
- Canadian Political Science Students’ Association, Brock University Chapter (2001-2002), President