Jean obtained her undergraduate degrees at Brock University earning a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (first class standing) and a Bachelor of Education. Jean went on to obtain her Juris Doctor from the University of New Brunswick in Fredericton, New Brunswick in June of 2013 and was called to the bar in June 2014.
Born and raised in the Niagara Region, Jean was eager to return home to her family and friends and to start giving back to the community. Jean believes her combination of organizational and interpersonal skills will help her obtain positive results for her family law clients.
Jean believes there is more than one way to solve any problem. While traditional litigation might be the best option in some scenarios, Jean believes that exploring other potential avenues for resolution is important. Jean is cognizant of the benefits that arise from engaging in collaborative law, and how this form of practice can create positive outcomes for all involved.
- Member- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member - Lincoln County Law Association
- Member - Welland County Law Society
- Board Member - Design for a New Tomorrow
- Board Member - Lincoln County Law Association
- Member / Treasurer - Collaborative Practice Niagara
- Volunteer - Meals on Wheels St. Catharines
- Former Director - Lincoln County Humane Society (2013 - 2018)