Harry obtained a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) at Carleton University in Ottawa in 1963 and went on to obtain a law degree (LL.B.) from Queen’s University in Kingston in 1966. He was called to the Bar by the Law Society of Upper Canada in 1968.
Harry has carried on a general practice of law in St. Catharines from 1968. Since 1970, he has been with the firm of Lancaster Brooks & Welch LLP, (previously Lancaster, Mix & Welch) where he is currently a senior partner.
- Member - Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member - Lincoln County Law Association
- Former Member of the Executive of the Lincoln County Law Association
- Niagara Estate Planning Council
- Past Chairman – Niagara Advisory Board of the Salvation Army
- Past Director, St. Catharines General Hospital Foundation
- Former Instructor on “Introduction to Alternative Dispute Resolution” in the Alternative Dispute Resolution Program at Niagara College.”
- Member and past President of Kiwanis Club of St. Catharines
- Board member of Prevent Challenge Niagara Foundation
- Active member of Queen Street Baptist Church
- Former board member of Wise Guys Charity Fund
- Post Honorary Solicitor for the St. Catharines and District Chamber of Commerce (2004-2005)