Barry graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Laws Degree in 1975, and following completion of the bar admission course, was called to the Bar in 1977.
Barry concentrates his practice in estate planning and administration, including wills and powers of attorney. In addition, Barry is one of the more knowledgeable and experienced real estate lawyers in the Niagara Region, handling commercial and residential purchase and sale transactions and mortgage transactions.
He takes pride in providing the high standard of service established by his father, Jack G. McNaughton, during his many years of practice after founding the firm of Reid McNaughton in 1952.
- Member - Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member - Lincoln County Law Association
- Past Director - Lincoln County Law Association
- Past Member - Merritton High School Council
- Past Director - Fergie Jenkins Foundation
- Past Member - Friends of Merriton