Lancaster Brooks & Welch LLP are Niagara’s Lawyers since 1882, and we are proud to be a part of this community. We are very proud of the staff that are a part of the LBW family. We enjoy and appreciate the skills and talents of seasoned administrative professionals, including legal clerks, legal assistants, and administrative and accounting staff. We are rewarded by the long tenure of staff working within our legal teams, many in excess of 15 years.
We work hard, and help each other. Our admin teams dig in and do great work supporting the lawyers and clients at LBW.
If you think you are up to the task and wish to join the winning team at LBW – please go to our current positions to apply for a role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide accommodations in line with the AODA and HRC throughout the recruitment and selection process. Should you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process please contact email@example.com
Open Administrative Positions:
Role Legal Assistant: Corporate and Commercial ( 3 – 5 years experience)
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking incorporation’s, organizations and re-organizations of corporations
- Maintaining annual resolutions
- Managing asset and share transactions
- Liaising directly with clients
- Related administrative work
- Monthly Billing of Accounts
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College Diploma and experience in a corporate services department of a large corporate law firm or equivalent experience an asset
- Able to prioritize work
- Ability to manage constantly conflicting and changing priorities
- Detailed orientated and able to handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated diplomacy and tact in difficult situations
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Maturity, consistency of approach and ability to relate to all levels within the firm.
- Familiarity with Corporate Law software.
Job Type: Full-time employment
Salary: Competitive Salary
To Apply for this Job: Apply by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org